- Teamwork : We work together cooperatively, act with integrity while respecting each person’s individuality.
- Respect : We treat those we serve and one another with concern, kindness, fairness, dignity and caring.
- Honesty : We act openly, truthfully and fairly in all aspects of our work.
- Communication : We believe in a two way communication with truthfulness and openness.
- Responsibility : We are committed to quality, accountability, responsibility, and accuracy in every aspect of our work.
Our team of healthcare professionals treats each resident like a family member and takes great pride in making sure each one receives proper nursing care and attention.
Work experience in an acute hospital setting and past work experience in long-term care setting is preferred. Casual hire, part-time, and full-time positions are available as vacancies occur.
Applications are available on-site for open positions. You may email your résumé to email@example.com, apply in person, or mail your résumé to Oahu Care Facility, 1808 South Beretania St., Honolulu, HI 96826, or fax to (808) 973-1910. Always reference the job title you are applying for.
Oahu Care Facility is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
As open positions are subject to change, please call to confirm if the position you are interested in is still available.
This is a listing of departments and possible positions available:
Maintenance Worker (Full-Time)
Utility Worker (Casual, Call-in)
Housekeeper (Casual, Call-in)
Cook (Casual, Call-In)
Dietary Aides (Casual, Call-in)
Food Service Worker (Casual, Call-in)
Activity CNAs (Casual, Call-In)
MDS/RAI Coordinator – RN (Full-Time)
MDS/RAI Nurse – RN/LPN (Part-Time)
RN (Full-Time, Part-Time)
RN (Casual, Call-In)
LPN (Casual, Call-In)
CNA (Casual, Part-Time)
CNA (Casual, Call-In)
Social Services Asst. (Part-Time)