Our team makes sure residents receive the care they need to thrive and flourish.
We take care of those who are recovering from strokes, heart attacks, hip fractures and replacements, and knee replacements, among other things. Give us a call if you have any questions on whether we can care for your family.
Oahu Care Facility pays careful attention to details — the important nuances that can make a person’s stay more comfortable. We provide:
– Ancillary services coordination
– Care conferences on a regular basis
– Diabetic monitoring and education
– Enteral feeding
– Hospice care
– Infusion therapy
– Intravenous therapy
– Medication administration
– Nutritional assistance and personalized meal plans
– Oxygen therapy
– Personalized care plans
– Pet therapy
– Physical, occupational and speech therapy
– Respite care (two-week minimum)
– Social services
– Therapeutic diets
– Wound care management and treatment
– Other services may not be listed. Please call us with questions regarding your family member.
An individual’s psychosocial health can impact their overall health. We also have group discussions with seniors, led by a social worker, to help with adjusting to their new living conditions.